Thursday 14 December 2017

Everything’s Falling Apart & Starting To Change: Signs The Dragon & Phoenix Have Arrived In Your life – The Urban Howl

Everything’s Falling Apart & Starting To Change: Signs The Dragon & Phoenix Have Arrived In Your life – The Urban Howl

BY LIV LU NEW MAGIC

Everything’s Falling Apart & Starting To Change: Signs The Dragon & Phoenix Have Arrived In Your life

dragon
Tales about the Dragon and the Phoenix are found throughout history in different traditions, always telling us a similar story.
We can use the knowledge these tales carry; they have been left to us for a reason. We can apply them to our own individual lives as well as to society and humanity in whole.
Have you ever felt like all of your wounds surfaced all at once and that something within you was dying?
Everything falling apart and starting to change and reshape within as without. That is the Dragon.
One dark, cold winter I felt it coming closer, creeping up on me. I tried to run away but it was useless, it chewed me, spit me out and covered me with burning fire.
Have you ever felt yourself slowly arise with a renewed sense of purpose and strength?
Like a puzzle piece by piece coming together again, but this time in a new form. It feels like a rebirth. That’s the Phoenix.
That same winter it came to me through the burning flames, reminding me of my strength, reminding me of trust in the process and of letting go. Then it slowly arose with me from the ashes with old beliefs peeled, old wounds transformed and a deeper connection to and trust in myself and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment